Join Rypix Photography for a weekend photography tour of lighthouses on the scenic coasts of New Hampshire and Maine.
Our Tour Guide will be Jeremy D'Entremont, President of the American Lighthouse Foundation.
Friday, September 28, 2018
- By 06:00pm - preferably. Arrive in Boston (Please provide us with your itinerary, and we'll arrange for a shuttle to pick you up.)
- 08:00pm - Welcome party with Rory Young at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan
- One night accommodation at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan
Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Breakfast at Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan ( Meal is included in package )
- Portland Breakwater Lighthouse, South Portland, Maine
- Spring Point Ledge, South Portland
- Portland Head Lighthouse, Cape Elizabeth
- Lunch (On your own: This meal is not included in the package)
- Pemaquid Point Lighthouse, Bristol
- Fall Coastal Cruise (Bonus!)
- One night accommodation at Hotel Pemaquid
- Price includes tax. - Airfare not included.
Sunday, September 30, 2018
- Owls Head Lighthouse
- Marshall Point Lighthouse
- Lunch at Moody's Diner (On your own: This meal is not included in the package)
- Nubble Light, York
- Fort McClary, Kittery
- Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse, New Castle, NH
- Drop off at Boston Logan Airport at approximately 6:30pm
Our very special tour guide for the weekend
Jeremy D'Entremont is currently President of the American Lighthouse Foundation. He has been photographing, researching, and writing about lighthouses for more than three decades. He is the author of more than 20 books on the subject of maritime studies and lighthouses, and has also written hundreds of articles. His works include:
- The Lighthouse Handbook: New England
- All About Nubble Light
- A four-volume set on the lighthouses of Maine
- Photograph credit: Arthur Richmond
Tour Host and Photographer
Rory Young is the owner of RyPix and a photographer around Denver, Colorado, and the majestic Rocky Mountains. Whether photographing the Eiffel on the Seine, or evading 1,100lb Alaskan grizzlies to capture rugged mountain vistas, he strives to carry quality and passion from the lens to the print. His unique style shows, whether in portraiture, landscape, or event photography. He's captured nature, landscape, and cityscape from Alaska to Amsterdam. Between matrimony and Montmartre. From the Yukon to the Yucatan.